To join the meeting:
- Find a Zoom meeting close to you and on the day/time you need on the Alcoholics Anonymous Australia website Find Meeting page
- You will need a computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Click on the green ‘Join Zoom Meeting’ button shown Join Zoom Meeting.
- You may be instructed to download the zoom application. Follow the instructions.
- You may have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on ”Test your Audio”
- Click on either the “Join with Video” or “Join without Video” button.
- You are now in the meeting! As with all AA meetings, please wait for the chairperson to indicate it’s your turn to share. (You may want to mute your microphone when you are not sharing.)
- Find Online Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings (This uses the same data list as the Alcoholics Anonymous Australia website in a format more useable on smart phones.)
- AATimes – Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and Events in Victoria, Australia
- AA Online Intergroup
Additional sources for AA online meetings:
The meeting times listed relate to the time zone of the meeting location. See this page for details of Australian time zones.
If your meeting, or a meeting you know about, is not listed please use this form and to give the General Service Office the details Volunteers are working to get things set up as quickly as they can.
If you prefer to connect to the meeting via dail-up or with a landline phone, [see this page for instructions](link to dial in page)