To join the meeting:
Note: If using a computer, you’ll need a webcam if you wish to join using video
- Find a Zoom meeting on the meeting list
- Click on the green ‘Join Zoom Meeting’ button
- You may be instructed to download the zoom application. Follow the instructions.
- You may have an opportunity to test your audio at this point by clicking on ”Test your Audio”
- Click on either the “Join with Video” or “Join without Video” button.
- You are now in the meeting! As with all AA meetings, please wait for the chairperson to indicate it’s your turn to share. (Please mute your microphone when you aren’t sharing.)
Follow the instructions here to ensure your surname isn’t shown during meetings
Find Online Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings (This uses the same data as the Alcoholics Anonymous Australia website in a format more useable on smart phones.)
AATimes – Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings and Events in Victoria, Australia
Australian Online Intergroup of AA
The meeting times listed relate to the time zone of the meeting location. See this page for details of Australian time zones.
If your meeting, or a meeting you know about, is not listed please use this form to give the General Service Office the details.
If you prefer to connect to the meeting via dial-up or with a landline phone, see this page for instructions.
Zoom support https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193-Joining-a-Meeting